Monday, February 19, 2007

London in a flash!!

Well 4 days in Lonodn flew by!!

I successfully negotiated the flight with Tayla (on my own) and joined Nicki during her working week. It was a worthwhile few days full of friends, more friends and some very important shopping. We caught up with the Galloways and Atkins on the Thursday night, Dylan on Friday over lunch, the Hewletts, Smiths and Taskers on Saturday and the Fosters on Sunday.

Tayla's highlight was Teagan's party on Saturday afternoon and sleeping in a room with her two friends. I was also able to spend some time a KCS and it felt as though I never left. A few hours in the Crooked Billett settled my nerves and I can vouch that it is still one of the great watering holes in south-west London - I could still be there!

Nicki was fortunate to spend a few more days in Wimbledon and caught up with the Dixons, our NCT group, Emma, Lisa and Debs.......No doubt a large amount of important conversation took place.


Here are a few pics from the carbon footprint trip.

Ryan, Sarah and Caitlyn Hewlett

Ryan and Dylan

Pete and Christopher Foster (kissing my daughter - the baseball bat is by the door!)

Dave and Nicky Tasker - although I am not sure what is in the glass!

Neal and Julie Smith - and part of the rather large TV added to their lounge!

Thanks for the hospitality.

Teagan's 3rd birthday party - did they jol!

No comments: