Saturday, January 13, 2007

London here we come!!

Our latest news is that we will be visiting London for a cheeky visit in February. For our friends in the UK Nicki arrives on Sunday the 11th, staying at Cannizaro House in Wimbledon, and will be working for the week. Tayla and I arrive on Thursday the 15th and we all fly back on Sunday the 18th.

So hopefully we will be able to catch up with everyone!!

One a seperate note I was incorrect in my prediction of a drawn series against the Indians so this time I am boldy going for a South Africa 1-0 series win over Pakistan. Hopefully our bowlers will come to the party again. It is almost time for the Super 14 or is it the Super 9 without the All Blacks? I will have a go at a few predictions in the near future.

The weather has turned here. We enjoyed our second fire and a bottle of Foster's Meerlust last night.

So back to work.....

No comments: